Water Damage to Property or Home
Water damage insurance claims are one of the most common types of property claims. Water damage can cause some of the biggest financial expenses for insurance companies, which often results in much grief and aggravation for property owners who should be entitled to quick and fair settlements. If you are recently suffered water damage to your property or home and you are looking to get the highest settlement possible, which you deserve, then Global Public Adjusters Inc is here to help! Our claim adjusters at GPA have helped people just like you win fast and fair settlements for water damage claims that were previously underpaid, delayed, or denied entirely. We use state-of-the-art technology to substantiate the full scope of water damage with precise estimates, making for the fastest and most accurate settlements for our clients.
How can we help with your water damage insurance claims?
The nature of water damage can make the full scope difficult to quantify, resulting in frequently underestimated water damage claims. At GPA, we are fully committed to helping you get the settlement you deserve for any and all associated damage. Some tips that we can offer to hello your claim stay on track include:
- Request a certified copy of your insurance contract from your agent or insurance adjuster outlining your coverage, including mold provisions, limitations, and responsibilities. An experienced public adjuster can help you interpret policy language.
- Begin mitigation of the water damage, but do not begin restoration of your damaged property. Restoring your property should only begin after you and your insurance company has agreed to the exact scope of the damage.
- Document all damage with photos or videos.
- Request that your insurance adjuster uses moisture mapping technology, such as infrared or thermal imaging, to diagnose and document the extent of water damage. A public adjuster at GPA can accomplish this in the event that your insurance company does not.
- Obtain your own estimates to determine the true cost of restoring or replacing your damaged property. A minimum of three independent estimates from qualified general contractors should be obtained.
- Demand a written explanation from your insurance company in the event that your claim is not fully settled within 45 days of filing.
- Contact a trusted public insurance adjuster from Global Public Adjusters Inc if your insurance company is not responsive, unhelpful, or has asked you to submit a proof of loss form or any other document that may forfeit your rights.
Has your water damage claim been denied?
If you suspect that your water damage claim has been wrongfully denied, an experienced public adjuster at GPA can assess the true and full value of your insurance claim and help you interpret your insurance policy language. You should absolutely obtain a second opinion if your insurance company has denied your water damage insurance claim. Our public adjusters can step in, take over the negotiations, and turn that verdict around.
Nobody wants to suffer water damage to their property or home, and nobody wants to have to deal with the insurance companies on top of that. Leave that nonsense to the professionals at Global Public Adjusters Inc! We can get you the settlement that you deserve, and fast.