Fixing Broken Cast Iron Leaks in Orlando
Water damage to your home or business may be covered by your insurance policy, but what if it originates from deteriorated, broken pipe or collapsed cast iron pipes to your Orlando property? Will the damages still be covered? If you are battling with your insurance company to get a settlement for damage caused by broken cast iron leaks, then you need to call in the Orlando professionals at Global Public Adjusters Inc today. Over the last 50 years, plumbing standards and codes have changed. The use of materials such as cast iron was designed to fail over a period of at least 30 years. Properties built in the 1970s or earlier were built with such plumbing for drainage waste systems. If your home or property falls into this age range, there is a good chance the cast iron pipes are nearing the end of their lifespan and will soon become a major problem for you. Unfortunately, with cast iron pipes, the issue isn’t if there will be plumbing problems, but when.
Do you have cast iron pipes?
Many older homes have cast iron pipes, and many are nearing their 50-year life expectancy. The replacement of these pipes under your home is a costly expense, but it may be covered by your insurance company. Call our team at Global Public Adjusters Inc first to see if your property might qualify for coverage.
How can our team help you with claims assistance for broken cast iron leaks?
If you are tired of going back and forth with your insurance company about your claim, then it could be time to call in the big guns. At GPA, we assist our client in the following ways:
- If you haven’t reported your claim, we will do so on your behalf. If you have reported your claim, we will notify your carrier that our adjusters have been assigned to your claim and that they are to deal directly with us from this point forward.
- We will schedule a meeting with the insurance company’s adjuster to meet us at the property to review the loss. If the adjuster has already been there, we will create our own estimate of damages, and ask the adjuster to re-visit the property to discuss the loss with us.
- After meeting at the property and providing OUR estimate to the insurance adjuster, we will continue to negotiate until we have reached the best possible settlement. This may require several more visits, and possibly performing an appraisal using a neutral umpire. We will handle any additional meetings, and you are NOT required to be present.
- Once we negotiate the best possible settlement, we will review the settlement offer with you, for your approval.
- If you are displaced, or if have a loss of business revenue, we can even help you with the reimbursement.
- You will need to have your plumbing lines video to document breakage. This cost may be recovered if your insurance claim is paid.
At Global Public Adjusters Inc, we are extremely familiar with all types of Orlando insurance policies and are even familiar with the Florida Statutes that may supersede many insurance policies. We have the experience and knowledge needed to handle almost any size insurance claim.
For the highest-quality insurance claims assistance for broken cast iron leaks, our experts at Global Public Adjusters Inc are just a phone call away. Click here to find our contact information or speak with a representative at GPA!